We are actively hiring for the positions listed below. This page will soon have an online application. For now, send email to email@example.com.
Lawn Care Technician
This position may require the employee to perform all, but not limited to, the tasks listed below.
With this position you are responsible for assisting the Lawn Care Crew in daily operations including quality control, training, punctuality, and safety. Candidates must also have strong organization skills, the ability to possess good leadership and communication skills. The employee will provide quality service that meets or exceeds our customers’ and management’s expectations. The employee will show attention to detail and effectively communicate with subordinates, peers and his/her supervisor of any concerns. All employees will possess a friendly, customer service minded attitude and will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
1. Daily preparation of equipment (gas, string, oil) etc.
2. Load all tools and other necessary equipment/materials. Secure all equipment safely.
3. Perform and manage landscape and maintenance tasks on the client’s properties.
4. Provide labor associated with the maintenance of all lawns & garden beds, including cleanouts.
5. Perform all tasks of operations including but not limited to mowing, line trimming, blowing, leaf and debris removal, weeding, edging, hedging, raking, straw and mulch installation.
6. Proper use of safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment and practices of the crew.
End of day duties:
1. Unload/load equipment and material, clean out truck/trailer by removing trash, debris, etc. daily.
2. Return equipment to the storage location.
3. Report damaged or broken equipment to your manager immediately to get parts on order.
Pay: According to experience.
Hours: 8-6 M-F
We may work a little later at times depending on work day.
WE WORK FAST AND EFFICIENT. If you can't handle "real work" do not inquire. I will NOT babysit you, but I will train you to be the best you can be. I have zero turns and walk behind so you need to be able to use them. If you have no idea how to use them I can teach you but please dont expect to be paid greatly until your thoroughly certified to be. I need SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!
Prefer you have your own transportation but not a must. I will come get you with the surrounding local Dallas area. You must dress for the work. No sagging, no torn clothes and I will provide work shirts and or hats. We keep a professional appearance as representation. You will need work glasses and boots.